• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your Toys (Kidrobot, Kaws, BearBrick, TMNT Star Wars, Transformers, Lego, Funko Pop and etc)

Anybody here collect vintage Star Wars? With the exception of the Blue Snaggletooth, yak Face and Max Rebo band, these are all original from my childhood. Digging them out to display and finding I was missing some weapons is what got me collecting again in the last few years...

View attachment 887178
Yes sir. Been collecting since the 90s. Stopped for awhile and collecting alot other things now. Vintage pricing seems out of control. The stormtrooper in the front is the only one of 2 figures every received as a kid in 1978. Just got the Ben cooper today.
8058E83B-7EC9-4573-A423-F40F75E14C7B.jpeg
73E9C241-0455-4AD7-A74D-4AD95C68AE07.jpeg
0583DBBE-5328-4CC1-8581-B996F8513A87.jpeg
5DD56A9D-2736-4634-B202-0901C50D2F21.jpeg

Yes sir. Been collecting since the 90s. Stopped for awhile and collecting alot other things now. Vintage pricing seems out of control. The stormtrooper in the front is the only one of 2 figures every received as a kid in 1978. Just got the Ben cooper today. View attachment 929451View attachment 929452View attachment 929453View attachment 929454
Nice collection!!! I see a good set of last 17 in the back there. And the boots on that Blue Snag look like perfection!

Nice collection!!! I see a good set of last 17 in the back there. And the boots on that Blue Snag look like perfection!
Thanks yours are nice as well. If u look closely next to blue snag right next to him u can see a sliver of yaky. I remeber the last figures to buy from the power of the force was the Ewoks. They were so expensive loose at the time for a few bucks more u could get them carded. I completed the Ewoks series mostly carded and now working on droids but the expense is ridiculious. Plus I been buying alot of hot toys

Man, I’m envious as hell! Big marvel guy as well (although I do give DC some love as well). Amazing collection doesn’t even begin to describe that wall!
At one time.... before my divorce.... I had a lot more comic book stuff like original art including 2 ASM 6 Ditko pages. Several Kirby FF pages, silver age DD art, Larry lieber, Wally Wood and I needed to sell it all to pay my alimony....

At one time.... before my divorce.... I had a lot more comic book stuff like original art including 2 ASM 6 Ditko pages. Several Kirby FF pages, silver age DD art, Larry lieber, Wally Wood and I needed to sell it all to pay my alimony....
Damn, sorry to hear that. The oldest book I’ve got is an Amazing Spider-Man #11 from 63. I worked my ass off as a kid to buy that one. Not the greatest condition but to me it was well worth it!

Back