• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show your cool sports Memorabilia

dingo ate my baby

X-Metal Hulk, You wouldn’t like me,when I’m angry
Near the lake Ohio
I just picked this up today. They autographed boxing gloves from a 1995 Larry Holmes vs Oliver McCall fight pay per view called burden of proof. It turns some cable company held contest this was the grand prize. The nice lady mentioned it and found the papers from contest she won 26 years to prove they are real.
20210516_214822.jpg

Reminds me of a shirt I didn't take good care of. I was young and working in a restaurant in the early 90's when Dennis Rodman came in for dinner. He was still normal looking back then when he was with the Detroit Pistons. I bought a company shirt and he signed it "Dennis Rodman Bad Boys Detroit Pistons".

Thank you brother-I like CCM the best too. I really wish they’d bring back white jerseys for home games. Yes it’s a Topps 1984 rookie card-PSA rated gem/mint 9 out of 10.

You have any Pens stuff?

Thank you brother-I like CCM the best too. I really wish they’d bring back white jerseys for home games. Yes it’s a Topps 1984 rookie card-PSA rated gem/mint 9 out of 10.

You have any Pens stuff?
I do! Got a couple signed pucks, signed Malkin and Fleury jerseys, and a goalie stick signed by Fleury. Unfortunately I don’t have the display space currently so most of that stuff is in storage. I would really like to get a shadow box like you have your Stevie Y jersey in.

Anything game used? Next on the wishlist is a signed Lidstrom jersey. My sister-in-law used to have a signed Fedorov jersey, but that is long gone😔

Anything game used? Next on the wishlist is a signed Lidstrom jersey. My sister-in-law used to have a signed Fedorov jersey, but that is long gone😔
Unfortunately not :(, maybe one day.

That would be a great addition, so many legends in the history of the Wings. Even though I’m not a fan of them I would love a Mr. Hockey jersey in my collection or a Datsyuk, was always fun watching him play.

Unfortunately not :(, maybe one day.

That would be a great addition, so many legends in the history of the Wings. Even though I’m not a fan of them I would love a Mr. Hockey jersey in my collection or a Datsyuk, was always fun watching him play.
Same here-I don’t root for your team, but something signed from Lemieux and Jagr would be awesome!

Back