• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sideblinder

U

Username Hidden

durable material sideblinder, available for double x and juliet

One pair 16u$ more shipping cost
Teen pairs 100u$ more shipping cost

Here are some pictures, I have lenses, rubber kits and microfiber bags too

IMG_20201210_190813.jpg

IMG_20201206_074943_1.jpg

IMG_20201203_154911.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Anything for R1??

Username Hidden said:
Anything for R1??
This coming from the guy who is a R1 OEM purist and only collects complete matching box sets... stay in your lane and leave the custom R1 stuff to the rest of us degenerates 😂😂😂

Username Hidden said:
This coming from the guy who is a R1 OEM purist and only collects complete matching box sets... stay in your lane and leave the custom R1 stuff to the rest of us degenerates 😂😂😂
I was just toying 🤣
No way i am putting that thing on my pairs 😂

Username Hidden said:
How much is shipping 1 pair of sideblinders, and would shipping 10 pairs cost the same? I'm interested in getting 1 set for my plasma Juliet.
Thx
Yes the same value

Username Hidden said:
And that would be how much for shipping? And you said you had plasma, x-metal and carbon, right?
Can you send me the post code

Has anyone tried these out yet from the last posting? I’m curious too because I would really like some for my juliets

ok cool. I just want A decent pair or three. They look good and match the color well
Username Hidden said:
I bought some for Mars from another seller, and they are awesome. Not sure if they're the same, but they seem quite similar

View attachment 817940

Username Hidden said:
Has anyone tried these out yet from the last posting? I’m curious too because I would really like some for my juliets
I will send 10 to a partner in miami

Username Hidden said:
I will send 10 to a partner in miami
"Partner in Miami" has just opened a dispute/claim on PayPal
  1. Paid on December 11th, after payment sent, seller tells me he will ship on Tueday the 15th, because he needed to paint the sideblinders, I said that was ok. Had he said a further date, even January, I could've been annoyed, but would still be ok, just don't BS me
  2. Wednesday December 16th I asked him if he had a tracking number, and he said that he was still finishing painting the sideblinders
  3. Friday December 18th, I asked again for a tracking number, and he said that he couldn't ship because the shipper is now charging him much more than what he was told at the beginning (tough luck my friend)
  4. Monday December 21st, still waiting for a tracking number, and he says that he will send me a picture of how much the shipper told him it was going to cost him. Dude, that's your problem, I paid $29 for shipping. Also adds that it could take up to 18 days to receive the package. Fine, no problem, at least send the tracking number.
  5. Monday December 21st, Dispute/Claim opened
:popcorn:

NOTE: If he fixes the problem, I will update this post, but until then, dispute and post stand

Last edited: