• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
First one of these I've ever done..... is it though...maybe 2nd. I dont recall..
20200521_141524.jpg
20200521_141523.jpg
20200521_141514.jpg
20200521_141508.jpg
20200521_141506.jpg
20200521_141501.jpg

Welp.. its official. I'm the sole owner of my home. Everything signed and done. Got the word yesterday. A back story. I spent the last 2 years fighting with my ex to hang onto the house. She was pushing for the sale.. many times actually and pressed at one point to push me out of it.. I held strong.. for my 5 year old boy Liam. I felt it was nessesary to have a major part of his life stay the same(his home he knows). Finally after legal crap and fighting I finally paid her out for her portion of it. House was apprised at $650 last june. She moved out in October. Since then we fought back and forth. Finally I was able to pay her out..we agreed on $168 as there was $200 owing on the mortgage. The unbalanced assets from her pension and back support payments made the number more feasible for me..now I feel refreshed and new.. free and clear. Also in love with someone new.. Liam is too.. all good things on the horizon. I'm not gonna let negativity get me down anymore. Not when I can brush it off with my own home.. thank god for my parents.. they fronted my ex the money for her part.. so I could afford to stay...Long road but finally and officially all mine. I've always loved the house. From the first moment I walked through it on my own in 08. It's strange to say something like a house would be like a family member...well....close..... so I'd definitely say it a big part of new family. Things are so close now to being completely finished and it's so exciting. Divorce wise I mean. This was one of the biggest peices of it. All I'll say now is...ahhhhhhhh. lol. Bring on the peace and quiet. Love u Mom and Dad. Thanks for making it happen. There would have been no way I could have done it alone. Both financially and emotionally. ❤🧡💛💚💙🤍🖤💜. I love my parents for being amazing and so much they did for liam and I. Early inheritance my mother is calling it..

20200521_075901.jpg
20200521_075843.jpg

Nice place!!
Thanks my buddy. It certainly wouldn't have been so expensive but the proximity to Toronto from here is desired by alot of buyers. It makes for a grossly over inflated housing market here..stuff that sold for 200 in 07 is going for 700 now..its just exploded inthe past 10 plus

Latest Posts

Back