• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sports sunglasses for a long nose

Freddyonskis

Oakley Beginner
Hello!

I'm looking for some sports sunglasses for running, cross country skiing and other sports.
I've tried some Radar EV paths and Flak 2.0. However, the Radar EV seem to sit a little far away duo to my long nose (Like Adrien Brody, the actor).
So I get a decent gap between the bottom of the lens and my face, towards the nose area, leaving alot of wind getting in, and also make it look kinda funny (atleast if u look down from below and up on my face)?:D.
If I remove the Unobtanium nosepad, it gets much better, but a little uncomfertable.

Do anyone know if the Jawbreaker has more area for the nose for us long/big nose people?
I really think the Jawbreaker & Radar EV are the coolest O's, so its kinda sad that the Radar EVs dont fit 100%

Thank You!

The Jawbreaker has adjustable ear stems so (if I understand your issue correctly) you can put in the most extended setting (it has 3) so that it sits ok on your nose and still rests comfortably on top of the ears.
You said you tried Flaks and Radar EV. Would it be possible to try Jawbreakers on or that wasn't an option?

No the problem has nothing to do with the stems. Is my english that bad? :D

The issue is that I have a long face shape, combined with a high nose bridge, and a little wide nose at that point (broken nose several times).
So I can put a finger underneath the sunglasses around the nose area and basicly tough my eye.. This makes it so that I get alot of wind in my eyes.
Basicly, I need some sunglasses that have a taller lens, a different shape (wider bridge so it sits lower on the nose) or a new nose :D

Unfortunaly I'm not able to test the Jawbreakers. But was wondering if they have wider nose bridge?

Latest Posts

Back