• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Staple X Frogskins ROYGBIV

WTF! All of the new show on sale
6472EEE5-FC82-47C2-9F3A-C2A12DFB18A4.png

TBH I was hoping to capitalize on a rare pair, sell them for a little bit more to help pay for another pair. Now I am pretty sure I am just going to return them....

Not the best logic with oakleys current standings lol

What is going on?
I honestly think this is the best release is a while. They are 🔥 Especially in person. But yeah...WTF? Are they purposely trying to piss people off?

They dump all the MotoGP’s from COVID in the course of a month. Cancel a ton of purchases which process forever. Sell Limited’s for 30% off after loyal customer pay in full. Keep sold-out inventory on their site giving people hope that they will be available in the future. Drown the market in Exclusives/Limited with no word on production numbers or time frames.
And, that woke garbage recycled Concept Studio Holbrook.. Dude!

What is going on?
I honestly think this is the best release is a while. They are 🔥 Especially in person. But yeah...WTF? Are they purposely trying to piss people off?

They dump all the MotoGP’s from COVID in the course of a month. Cancel a ton of purchases which process forever. Sell Limited’s for 30% off after loyal customer pay in full. Keep sold-out inventory on their site giving people hope that they will be available in the future. Drown the market in Exclusives/Limited with no word on production numbers or time frames.
And, that woke garbage recycled Concept Studio Holbrook..

Jokes on everyone most frames are made from recycled material. There’s a new logo on the inside of frames that indicate it’s been made from recycled o matter. I think it’s cool but not sure how everyone else feels !