• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Tb1 parts

U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for the 2 little rubber pieces inside the band. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Some people reacted to this post.
They are known as wrist pads: no one has any available presently(anybody care to correct me on this, feel free to). The ones that do/have come up on eBay have been at 'scalper' prices. There is a member on here @qtrain23 who's is presently working on making some via digital printer. He's trying to get the material correct for purpose.

Username Hidden said:
They are known as wrist pads: no one has any available presently(anybody care to correct me on this, feel free to). The ones that do/have come up on eBay have been at 'scalper' prices. There is a member on here @qtrain23 who's is presently working on making some via digital printer. He's trying to get the material correct for purpose.
Stated way better than I stated. ;)

Thnks. hopefully he can provide a solution.

Username Hidden said:
Thnks. hopefully he can provide a solution.

Many of us are hoping that, too!

You can still get some at walk in warranty if you happen to be up that way. I got a set for my tb1 a few months ago. They had a few left then still.

Where is walk in warranty?

Are they unobtainium? I might can have some made.

Username Hidden said:
Where is walk in warranty?
Walk in the door to HQ and make a right. It's right past the bathrooms. Can't go past it