• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks to some key members, my eye jacket collection is growing

finboy

Oakley Enthusiast
Thanks to the awesome members @TNGoldbeard, @PiesangKop_ZA, and @Oakininam i am starting to build out my eye jacket collection! The yellow’s are a youth model and I’m considering getting another pair to customize that style to fit (these were a cheap local grab). I’d also love to find a moss/joker set to wear around, but that will be in the future as it’s been an expensive month with these lol! Now if I could just get Oakley to reissue the trench coats I’d be set!

not pictured are a couple pairs of redux’s (white and sand) that I use as daily’s.

thanks to those mentioned above for helping out, so happy with this!

E265EA64-1741-4BB9-81A3-1965CA94CDD0.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks to the awesome members @TNGoldbeard, @PiesangKop_ZA, and @Oakininam i am starting to build out my eye jacket collection! The yellow’s are a youth model and I’m considering getting another pair to customize that style to fit (these were a cheap local grab). I’d also love to find a moss/joker set to wear around, but that will be in the future as it’s been an expensive month with these lol! Now if I could just get Oakley to reissue the trench coats I’d be set!

View attachment 1069750
Glad these found a good home!

View attachment 1069750
Unfortunately the yellows are a fake. Oakley never made a youth size eye jacket. Nor did they ever make a yellow one.

But good start! Shoot me a PM, I have a couple of doubles of EJ’s I’m looking to get rid of soon.

Unfortunately the yellows are a fake. Oakley never made a youth size eye jacket. Nor did they ever make a yellow one.

But good start! Shoot me a PM, I have a couple of doubles of EJ’s I’m looking to get rid of soon.
For the price I paid (like $40) not too miffed, lol! I was going to gift them to my nephew who will isnt easy on his stuff.

will definitely keep you in mind for EJ’s!

For the price I paid (like $40) not too miffed, lol! I was going to gift them to my nephew who will isnt easy on his stuff.

will definitely keep you in mind for EJ’s!
Why don't you study the colours from here: unless you don't mind buying crap.......I wouldn't bother 'gifting' them to anybody but an enemy.

not pictured are a couple pairs of redux’s (white and sand) that I use as daily’s.

View attachment 1069750
Awesome, glad to help, brother!

Why don't you study the colours from here: unless you don't mind buying crap.......I wouldn't bother 'gifting' them to anybody but an enemy.
My nephew is 3, pretty sure he just likes them as sunglasses not quality items. I just grabbed them because I wanted a colour sample to match from for a future custom job.

Back