• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Could someone possibly cut a lens for the Bxtr? I would use probably the target line S lens to make a cut out of, but I am not handy when it comes to minute precision. I am just bummed Bxtr doesn’t have fire iridium, it’s my favorite color way. Please PM or reply if this would even be possible

Thank you for your time.

Could someone possibly cut a lens for the Bxtr? I would use probably the target line S lens to make a cut out of, but I am not handy when it comes to minute precision. I am just bummed Bxtr doesn’t have fire iridium, it’s my favorite color way. Please PM or reply if this would even be possible

Thank you for your time.
I don't cut shield lenses. Just FYI. But hoping someone might try?!

Does anyone have any information on what could work for Portal X's ? They don't seem as popular as a lot of other frames.

Does anyone have any information on what could work for Portal X's ? They don't seem as popular as a lot of other frames.
You could experiment by trying "double edge" model oo9380 lenses for Portal X.
They are both 44mm tall, but the portal is only 59mm wide vs the double edges 66 mm wide.
Good luck! I hope that helps.

You could experiment by trying "double edge" model oo9380 lenses for Portal X.
They are both 44mm tall, but the portal is only 59mm wide vs the double edges 66 mm wide.
Good luck! I hope that helps.
Do you think holbrook XL's could work ? They're also 59 mm wide but they're 45.5mm tall. Also would the curvature or something be wrong if I cut replacement lenses out of a Sutro? I have no experience with this so thanks again for your help.

Back