• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Ichiro Carbon/Blue Juliet Serial And Information List

selannefan1 said:
cool thx for that mate! do the lens have a green hue to them?

None at all...

imagejpg1_zpsaf6e8333.jpg

ooooo very interesting! did they come in the box like that? also is the "51" slanted on the signature on the lens?
i will have to check on those minute details. i am not aware there were so many things to look out for. if you mean by slanted is what you can see in the pic, then they are.

An idea perhaps: add the numbers when they are identified? I'll bet that there are going to be way fewer numbers registered than not.
Best on your quest!

An idea perhaps: add the numbers when they are identified? I'll bet that there are going to be way fewer numbers registered than not.
Best on your quest!
it was a quest on its own to put down 350... thats as far as im going lol. the rest will just be added. tbh only did it as thats what the brown thread looks like and I wanted to keep it familiar. thanks for the best wishes on the quest, heres to hoping we can shed a lot of light on these ellusive ichiros

i will have to check on those minute details. i am not aware there were so many things to look out for. if you mean by slanted is what you can see in the pic, then they are.
was hard to tell from the angle of the photo but it looks like they are slanted. ill get 2 photos to show the difference soon and post them here.

Back