• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Pittsburgh Pirates Fan Page!

"I hope they do well"

Thats rootijg for them in my book. You might as well be the head of their fan club!
Ha. That’s funny.

And @Cutch22 , I haven’t really been a steady fan of any MLB teams since the 90s. My son and I are trying to watch baseball this year, so I picked the Orioles since they are close and we may get to a game or two...

Ha. That’s funny.

And @Cutch22 , I haven’t really been a steady fan of any MLB teams since the 90s. My son and I are trying to watch baseball this year, so I picked the Orioles since they are close and we may get to a game or two...

Whats wrong with the phillies?

Ha. That’s funny.

That's cool brother. You do not have to back the Buccos. Root for who you like. Bust my balls all you want. You can never kick em as hard as Sid Bream

How cool was this for Cole's mom and Pops. Came in to see his first big league game and he wins the game on a homer. #coolasshit

upload_2019-4-20_19-27-58.png

Back