• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Video Games Thread

I was a bit premature, I went on the date with Tifa in chapter 8 but read that the date proper happens in chapter 12 so the game still has time once me over!
Aerith showed me around in chapter 8. Now I’m backtracking and doing more side missions in all the previous areas and using synergy to try to get Tifa to fall in love with me🤣🤣🤣

Aerith showed me around in chapter 8. Now I’m backtracking and doing more side missions in all the previous areas and using synergy to try to get Tifa to fall in love with me🤣🤣🤣
Aerith would be an acceptable substitute, I’m worried that I’m going to get Barret again! Though he’s lowest for me right now.

What 27 years of development and four more PlayStation generations gets you.

IMG_6064.jpeg

i had to google what they do.........

GUNNAR’s advanced lens technology prevents digital eye strain whether playing Fallout or watching the latest episode on Amazon Prime.

you believe that ****?
Blue light blocking lenses? Yes I think they work. I have cheep one, and almost got oakley ones. Just haven't liked any.

Well my first impression of the new gunnar fallout gaming glasses is they are totally worth it! The metal case just makes it. Gonna play fallout 3 right now

View attachment 1132370

View attachment 1132371

View attachment 1132372

View attachment 1132374
Those are bad ass, did you ever try the Oakley gaming glasses?

I’ve been a Fallout fan since Fallout 1, and played every game since.
I’ve been playing Fallout 76 the last month or so. Lots of new content to go through.

I’m only 1/2 way through the TV show episodes, but really like how they integrated the Fallout universe in the show.

Those are bad ass, did you ever try the Oakley gaming glasses?

I’ve been a Fallout fan since Fallout 1, and played every game since.
I’ve been playing Fallout 76 the last month or so. Lots of new content to go through.

I’m only 1/2 way through the TV show episodes, but really like how they integrated the Fallout universe in the show.
No I haven't tried the prizm gaming lenses so I can't compare them to them, but compared to the cheap ones I had they make a huge difference playing. The series rocks!

Back