• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twice is nice

cmac

Oakley Beginner
Pennsylvania
The 2 pairs of Skate Decks I bought just arrived! One of my personal favorites.

Boxes are pretty messed up, but for $45 each, unused with no scratches, how could I say no?

IMG_20170506_100333750.jpg

Yeah..... It's becoming a little to easy to justify.

Who really needs a new pair of jeans anyway? The kids teeth aren't THAT crooked, right? ......
Hahaha haha. I tell mu self that every day. We've needed a new kitchen for the last 2 years.

Just think of it this way at those prices you can sell them for more on ebay.

IMG_20170516_085721614.jpg

Funny enough, a few days after I got these first 2, the same guy I bought them from found this 3rd pair in storage.... He had bought it as dead stock off a surf shop that had lost the bag/box and replaced it with an Aquatique one.....

$35 bucks, shipped. Perfect as a wearer.

View attachment 339586

Funny enough, a few days after I got these first 2, the same guy I bought them from found this 3rd pair in storage.... He had bought it as dead stock off a surf shop that had lost the bag/box and replaced it with an Aquatique one.....

$35 bucks, shipped. Perfect as a wearer.

1 more and you have as many as I do.. I can't say I've paid 35 for any of them though lol. Super wicked price. I think there is a skate frog bag on ebay for 15 bucks. If your a completionist

Back