• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey hey!

What would you guys say a Juliet frame is worth by itself?
No lenses or rubbers, gen 1.0 circa1999, in X Metal.

Thanks!

How much would an unworn, in the box, original wrapper, bag, and paperwork Oakley Moon, tortoise frame, gold Iridium lens be worth?

Hi. New to the forum. I am trying to build up a collection of Oakleys (just started, own just a few pairs right now) and I saw this online listed for 350. Claims to be an Oakley Unknown that was sitting in the box and looks basically brand new. Is this worth buying for this price?

1711742247 (1).jpeg

1711742247.jpeg

Hi. New to the forum. I am trying to build up a collection of Oakleys (just started, own just a few pairs right now) and I saw this online listed for 350. Claims to be an Oakley Unknown that was sitting in the box and looks basically brand new. Is this worth buying for this price?

View attachment 1129019

View attachment 1129020
Welcome
350 is crazy.
I would not pay over 100 for an Unknown in any condition.

Welcome
350 is crazy.
I would not pay over 100 for an Unknown in any condition.
Lol thx. It's just that while I saw a bunch of eBay sold for about 100-150, I wasn't really able to find any of this specific variant, or ones that still had the box intact, so I didn't know if I could make a safe guess. Thank you very much, I guess I will definitely stray away from this one.

View attachment 1129019

View attachment 1129020
I saw somewhere on marketplace the silver color for below $100( canadian). Sunglasses only

Back