• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
For someone wanting to make a clone I figure with custom cut lenses, they probably would want to the correct frame if they could. That’s why I give it a slight premium.

If you piecemeal a complete set all mint IMO it breakdowns the following:

Frame $225-$250
OEM Lenses $125 - $150
OEM Rubbers $125- $150
Coin, Box, papers and rubbers $100 -$150
If you find new OEM IH lenses that cheap you better grab them fast......I’d say add $100.00 to your estimate.

@StG i buy glasses depending on the condition theyre in. If is a frame with shot lenses and very loose (to me) is worth less no matter if i have lenses for it or not

If you find new OEM IH lenses that cheap you better grab them fast......I’d say add $100.00 to your estimate.

There is someone on the OF still trying To sell it for $200. I believe it’s still for sale but maybe he has given up or changed his mind. At $200 I would rather buy a frame with a good set of lenses IMO. They don’t pop up often but they still do every once in a while.

Plus ichiro emerald lenses which you can’t get custom cut went for $150 (new old stock) a few months ago. That’s part of my pricing logic.

The rubbers I could see going for more if they ever pop up today but when they did pop up from old threads I believe they were around the $150 range maybe a little less.

I would rather buy Ichero lenses for 150,- than IH for 250,-
Ichero will surely increase its value more than IH.

I would rather buy Ichero lenses for 150,- than IH for 250,-
Ichero will surely increase its value more than IH.
I don’t agree with that. IH > Ichero but that’s my personal preference 🤣

on that note I’ll trade my new emerald ichiro and like new slate ichero lenses for new IH lenses or rubbers if anyone has any 🤑

Latest Posts

Back