• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Right, so I am thinking of possibly selling my Ti/Gold Romeo 1. Serial in the 45000's, has matching box with coin, spare rubber. The foam has seen better days. Small discoloration on one of the lower inner orbital and the top gaskets need replacing. The lenses have spider cracks and some small marks, but otherwise on okay condition.

Any idea what ball park I'd be looking at for these?
Worth nothing - I'll pay you the postage & you can send them to me for disposal :)

Realistically probably $500-$600

Can someone identify these and tell me what they are worth?
yre8ejyv.jpg

those are blenders. not sure what color they are or value.

I just bought these on eBay. They look to me like Zero's. Any way to tell from the pics if they authentic? If so what generation?
ubedu3y9.jpg
u4a4eres.jpg

Everyone, Greeting from Brazil!!!
I want to sell my Jordan Mars, how much is it worth?
thx in advance

6ixm.jpg
Hi

ahwe.jpg
t8hx.jpg
et3f.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm rapidly approaching my 100th pair for my collection, and since it's a milestone I want it to be a special piece. What would be the going rate for a 24k Juliet or X-Squared with a box/coin? I've seen anywhere from $1500 AUD (around $1300 US) to $5499!!!

I know gold is generally the 50th anniversary metal, and in hindsight I should've bought some as my 50th pair as they were still available at retail in Australia at the time, but I stumbled across a NIB pair of Eyeshades at the time that seemed just as appropriate as a milestone :cool-20:

Of course any other suggestions as to what else would be good 100th pair are welcome

Hi guys,

I'm rapidly approaching my 100th pair for my collection, and since it's a milestone I want it to be a special piece. What would be the going rate for a 24k Juliet or X-Squared with a box/coin? I've seen anywhere from $1500 AUD (around $1300 US) to $5499!!!

I know gold is generally the 50th anniversary metal, and in hindsight I should've bought some as my 50th pair as they were still available at retail in Australia at the time, but I stumbled across a NIB pair of Eyeshades at the time that seemed just as appropriate as a milestone :cool-20:

Of course any other suggestions as to what else would be good 100th pair are welcome
Forum pricing has been $1000-1200. Ebay is high

Latest Posts

Back