• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

watches

Macsuk

Oakley Beginner
Good Morning all, I hope you are well, I may have the opportunity to purchase - 2012 Olympic watch set? What do we think? I will leave it pretty open just want to see what people think of them? new here and always learning so the more experienced heads let me know what you think?

Last edited:
I don't think i can reply to messages yet friend, if i don't get them of course I will get in contact

Are you buying them as an investment or to use as daily wearing?? Are they nib or what’s the condition
I wouldn't wear them just not my style, just like to collect and one day might make a profit. Brand new with plastic stickers over faces

Well I guess it depends on your buy and sell price points, if you get a good deal and can keep them pristine then I guess go for it, I wear almost all of mine, I just haven’t gotten around to selling the few I don’t

I'm just not a huge watch guy, I may wear them around the house but that's about it! Having a look at the prices of them, the sales number vary A LOT, what's the prices of them like over in America? average here in UK is about £600 depending on where you look

I have no idea. They rarely go on the market here. Anyone else want to chime in on values??
Rarely go on the market because they don't have a demand or because of the rarity? New to the O Watch world, clothes I have more of an understand on price points and so on

Back