• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Water Transfer Group Buy - Part 2

They've had the frames for less than 3 weeks and there are 20 frames. It took 4 weeks last time for less frames so please be patient for just a little longer guys.

They've had the frames for less than 3 weeks and there are 20 frames. It took 4 weeks last time for less frames so please be patient for just a little longer guys.
I'm happy to wait as it gives me more time to get the replacement lenses together for mine. Looking forward to seeing the finished results once you have them back though Bat. Would you be posting up some photo's once you have them?

Thank you for the update. One of my frames is for a friend who inaccurately started measuring the 4 week turnaround when he gave the frame to me mid-december. So i get asked at least twice a week what is going on with them from him. I apologize if I seemed impatient.

No worries.

BTW, who asked for the Morning Wood pattern? NW just told me they are unable to do the pattern because it's too large.

Latest Posts

Back