• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are the most under appreciated Oakley models ?

You really have to have the right face for them. I never looked good in them. I think @Dullisc pulls them off the best.
They do fit me well, I really don't mind them except when driving. The orbitals slightly obstruct my vision when I have to look left to right and vise versa. Also if the sun is at your side you're basically blinded due to the lack of wrap.

Early generation Racing/Water Jackets

Although a bunch of us here really like them, I've heard a lot of people who don't. IMO, they're the best sports frame ever invented. Light, strong, no moving parts, vents on frame and some of the lenses, so they don't fog up, and they can last a lifetime

If they done a “S” version it could quite possibly have been my favourite Oakley frame.

I am going to go with the Unknown as my under appreciated Oakley.

If they done a “S” version it could quite possibly have been my favourite Oakley frame.

I am going to go with the Unknown as my under appreciated Oakley.
Good choice with the Unknown. I’ve never tried one on and it might be a bit small for my bloated bean but it’s a very interesting looking frame.

Early generation Racing/Water Jackets

Although a bunch of us here really like them, I've heard a lot of people who don't. IMO, they're the best sports frame ever invented. Light, strong, no moving parts, vents on frame and some of the lenses, so they don't fog up, and they can last a lifetime
I agree completely. I just got my first pair last week and they’re awesome! Really well built and feel great on the head. And super cool looking.

Latest Posts

Back