• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

When I paid off my car around March this year, been pretty bi-polar in what I want to do going forward.

Enjoy one less thing to pay for and actually own it.

Or, find a new thing to pay for. This kinda coincides with just wanting to try something new. Been debating several cars lately, for very different reasons.

When I paid off my car around March this year, been pretty bi-polar in what I want to do going forward.

Enjoy one less thing to pay for and actually own it.

Or, find a new thing to pay for. This kinda coincides with just wanting to try something new. Been debating several cars lately, for very different reasons.
Dude, my truck is next on the hit list

the payoff in September was $8800, but the more I look at cars, the more I DONT WANT to buy a new car...

everything is so damn expensive - even a little piece of **** 300hp 4dr sedan can be $35k+...

I've decided (as of right now), to keep my truck and to drive it until I REALLY start hating it...

I don't even hate it though - love that beast

in a perfect world, the Lexus GS350 FSport wouldn't cost as much as an SRT lol

SRT > Lexus

the payoff in September was $8800, but the more I look at cars, the more I DONT WANT to buy a new car...

everything is so damn expensive - even a little piece of **** 300hp 4dr sedan can be $35k+...

I've decided (as of right now), to keep my truck and to drive it until I REALLY start hating it...

SRT > Lexus

Car market bubble is going to crash soon - it's the subprime housing loans all over again. I would not finance anything right now, if I were you.

SRT > Lexus

I'm currently mulling a used RC F

I've done the Lexus performance event before (free one, autocross courses). On top of the Toyota familiarity/reliability, it's so hard to go wrong with most any F sport model. RC350F and GS350F's feel like amazing daily's and well my Z clearly ain't cutting it.

I haven't been in every last luxury car interior lately, but Lexus has been very on-point. Idgaf if the comparable BMW is faster. For all practical intents I've been leaning to Lexus. Looking at the RC F (or GS F) basically to try my luck.

I've done the Lexus performance event before (free one, autocross courses). On top of the Toyota familiarity/reliability, it's so hard to go wrong with most any F sport model. RC350F and GS350F's feel like amazing daily's and well my Z clearly ain't cutting it.

I haven't been in every last luxury car interior lately, but Lexus has been very on-point. Idgaf if the comparable BMW is faster. For all practical intents I've been leaning to Lexus. Looking at the RC F (or GS F) basically to try my luck.
The RC's are drop dead gorgeous, but for my daily, I "want" a 4dr...

I started the "de modding" process today 😒

traded my 22x12" with 35's for a stock set of rims with brand new 275/60 Michelin Defender...

within the next couple of weeks, I'm taking the 4.5" spindle out of the front and the 3" coil out of the rear and replacing it with OEM...

I didn't get a picture of the truck because I left my phone at my dad's house (it's the DJ phone, so if I took it, the music would have stopped lol)

truck looks like it skipped leg day 😐

The RC's are drop dead gorgeous, but for my daily, I "want" a 4dr...

I started the "de modding" process today 😒

traded my 22x12" with 35's for a stock set of rims with brand new 275/60 Michelin Defender...

within the next couple of weeks, I'm taking the 4.5" spindle out of the front and the 3" coil out of the rear and replacing it with OEM...

I didn't get a picture of the truck because I left my phone at my dad's house (it's the DJ phone, so if I took it, the music would have stopped lol)

truck looks like it skipped leg day
That is a beauty Litos. Need an X626 Vanity plate !!
Brooooo - I posted this on my Instagram 6 months ago when I was at the car wash !!!

I see you, Chimp 👊🏼😏

233FA8BE-C1E5-4018-885D-05F27A028BCB.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back