• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

People still have hydraulics. Lol

When he showed up I said "hey man, come hang out with us, there's this new movie coming out called Breakfast Club that's supposed to be good"

Lol - referenced an 80's movie, for obvious reasons...

But apparently, hydraulics are still a thing...

Yes. Hydraulics and lowriders are still a thing and always will be.

Nice Regal.

Got the car back yesterday. Did a great job and I just remember being in the shop like "whoa I'm driving out in that" -- new car feeling hasn't rubbed off.

20160719_171005.jpg

Still down a few bills because of the other party's insurance.:mad:

I don't drive this, but sweet Mary I have to post this here...

McLaren :)

Raced him from @ 50mph to 80mph - he snatched my soul and I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT !!!

**i got video of it by the way, just in case you call BS lol**

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't drive this, but sweet Mary I have to post this here...

McLaren :)

Raced him from @ 50mph to 80mph - he snatches my soul and I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT !!!

**i got video of it by the way, just in case you call BS lol**

View attachment 267744 View attachment 267745

I've only seen one McLaren on the road. MP4-12C. Major presence in person even though in pictures I see it as a bit too clean/simple of a design. Like, you just know that car faster then the next ones in probably the next hundred miles.

If I see an F1 in person, I'd have a major "meet your heroes" moment. That and the Ferrari F40 were the two major cars I dreamed about growing up. I'd probably literally explode if I ever took ownership of either somehow.

Finally. After a month. Picked up the right trailer in Amarillo last night.
Had me the daisy cut 12oz steak at the big texan steak house. I dont see how someone could eat a 72oz piece of meat. I had a hard time with this little one.
View attachment 267772
Congrats on the trailer.

TWSS on the other topic :rofl:

Latest Posts

Back