• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Did You Buy Today (for The Smaller Stuff)

Got some hatchets at a pawn shop. Pissed me off because the plastic tag they had on the bridge, they couldn’t take it off. I have a super mini pocket knife at the house (I usually take it with me) that I use to take the tags off. Well, I told them that I could take it off, to just leave the tag on there (which they ALWAYS do). This time wasn’t the case :( got all scratched up on the top. And need a new left nosepiece, and a new spring support for the right hinge, unfortunately. Other than that, they are in really good shape.
D60E5C0D-1E9A-4E95-B3F3-9ED7A8CCD34B.jpeg
60F546D5-B211-4E98-B0BE-D2F012E88F49.jpeg
84F744AF-93A4-41CC-90C8-E83A57F1F453.jpeg
C65BEA08-B8DC-453D-BBCD-F5FE939B5593.jpeg

Got some hatchets at a pawn shop. Pissed me off because the plastic tag they had on the bridge, they couldn’t take it off. I have a super mini pocket knife at the house (I usually take it with me) that I use to take the tags off. Well, I told them that I could take it off, to just leave the tag on there (which they ALWAYS do). This time wasn’t the case :( got all scratched up on the top. And need a new left nosepiece, and a new spring support for the right hinge, unfortunately. Other than that, they are in really good shape. View attachment 739827View attachment 739828View attachment 739829View attachment 739830

Ouch

Got some hatchets at a pawn shop. Pissed me off because the plastic tag they had on the bridge, they couldn’t take it off. I have a super mini pocket knife at the house (I usually take it with me) that I use to take the tags off. Well, I told them that I could take it off, to just leave the tag on there (which they ALWAYS do). This time wasn’t the case :( got all scratched up on the top. And need a new left nosepiece, and a new spring support for the right hinge, unfortunately. Other than that, they are in really good shape.
Hatchet parts are hard to come by IIRC.

Ah the gray ink Radar EV. I immediately took the Trail lenses out and punted them. Swapped them for other nicer ones.

The Prizm Trail actually works really well for its intended purpose (mountain biking or trail running with limited direct sunlight). But that's unfortunately only 15-20% of the riding that I do. I need a darker tint most of the time.

Back