What M-E stuff Did You Buy Today? (Consolidated)

Love how different the two are… that business has serious bling and flash and the pleasure subtle but bold!!! Let whoever you have in charge of design know they are killing it @jamin jannard

IMG_8627.jpeg

I listed this but perhaps in the wrong section, since people are popping off about the amethyst.
Picked up a business Amethyst, # 25. I was surprised to grab an honorary number.
I prefer the smaller orbitals, of the business
IMG_4581.jpeg
IMG_4580.jpeg
IMG_4582.jpeg

I actually have 25 on the box. I’m not sure my other numbered one was on the box, or I don’t remember or missed it. Are all the numbered sunnies with numbered boxes?

I listed this but perhaps in the wrong section, since people are popping off about the amethyst.
Picked up a business Amethyst, # 25. I was surprised to grab an honorary number.
I prefer the smaller orbitals, of the businessView attachment 1092314View attachment 1092315View attachment 1092316
I actually have 25 on the box. I’m not sure my other numbered one was on the box, or I don’t remember or missed it. Are all the numbered sunnies with numbered boxes?
No.These are the first stickered boxes.

Oh
Ok
Very cool. Is it just the Amethyst that has a numbered box.?

Yup , just the amethyst release so far. I'm sure they will continue with the stickers. Makes sense.
That was their solution to making sure the first 50 went out first and in order... like mentioned before it was obvious those first releases were not. That tells me people who care and are always willing to improve are running things. Nice change from Lux...

Latest Posts

Back