• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What model are the goggles.

IDcoug

Oakley Beginner
Can anyone tell me what model these are? The person I picked them up from said they are “custom” and gave me a black custom box with them. I’m guessing crowbars, but I can’t find a similar pair on the web. TIA

D64336DE-7F7B-4C50-B30A-EDF1479F9D38.jpeg

Yup, Crowbar. Vents in the top are shaped like a small crowbar and the outriggers are a dead giveaway too. Youre unlikely to find the same pair searching online since they’re custom.

So they really are custom? I figured the person was just full of it. They pretty much just like all the other crowbars to me. Thank you for the quick reply.

So they really are custom? I figured the person was just full of it. They pretty much just like all the other crowbars to me. Thank you for the quick reply.
Looks to be a Gen 1 Crowbar - Gen 2 the end of the strap is not visible when mounted in the riggers.
IMG_3868.jpg

If you aren't into bright colors but wanted a specific lens/frame color combo then custom program was a solution. Alternatively sometimes people just swap the CUSTOM band onto a pair for hell of it, year or two back someone on ebay was selling those CUSTOM bands individually. Although if it came with an appropriate sized custom box to fit them prob legit I've pieced together some 'customs' on my own, from accumulating spare ocp parts from people.
IMG_3524.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to be a Gen 1 Crowbar - Gen 2 the end of the strap is not visible when mounted in the riggers.
View attachment 575268

If you aren't into bright colors but wanted a specific lens/frame color combo then custom program was a solution. Alternatively sometimes people just swap the CUSTOM band onto a pair for hell of it, year or two back someone on ebay was selling those CUSTOM bands individually. Although if it came with an appropriate sized custom box to fit them prob legit I've pieced together some 'customs' on my own, from accumulating spare ocp parts from people.
View attachment 575269
Hey, do you still have the red crowbars with the gold outriggers? I’ve been looking to buy gold outriggers for months but haven’t been able to find them anywhere. If you are willing to part with them I would make it worth your time! Thanks

Hey, do you still have the red crowbars with the gold outriggers? I’ve been looking to buy gold outriggers for months but haven’t been able to find them anywhere. If you are willing to part with them I would make it worth your time! Thanks
I have gold out riggers on a tan pair… do you still wear your crowbars?

I’d be up for a trade for silver chrome or any other cool color combo that might match the tan it’s got a bleached brown strap that looks yellow… I don’t wear mine anymore but like keeping them as spares just in case

Last edited:
I have Gen 1 gold outriggers I sold the gen 2 pair a while back

I have gold out riggers on a tan pair… do you still wear your crowbars?

I’d be up for a trade for silver chrome or any other cool color combo that might match the tan it’s got a bleached brown strap that looks yellow… I don’t wear mine anymore but like keeping them as spares just in case
Yea I love my crowbars, they’re my go to. Been looking around for gold outriggers for quite awhile now. If you would like to trade, I have carbon fiber, white factory text, yellow, black, and white.

If these options aren’t appealing, I can kick in a good amount of money to go along with the outriggers.

I also have some hoodies and jackets I could include in the trade as well.

Yea I love my crowbars, they’re my go to. Been looking around for gold outriggers for quite awhile now. If you would like to trade, I have carbon fiber, white factory text, yellow, black, and white.

If these options aren’t appealing, I can kick in a good amount of money to go along with the outriggers.

I also have some hoodies and jackets I could include in the trade as well.
I like the idea of carbon fiber, does the strap interest you at all it’s a bloc text that’s goldfish in color with white text

Back