• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's on your patio?

8J8

Oakley Expert
Any other BBQ fans or backyard chefs out there? What are you cooking on? My patio consists of a Weber Genesis fueled by a gas line off the house, a Weber Master Touch Kettle, a Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker, a Pit Barrel Cooker and an Oklahoma Joe's Highland offset smoker.

Currently, I have a 5 pound pork shoulder on the WSM smoker. Waiting to make some BBQ pulled pork over baked potatoes.

Let's see those BBQ pics and creations!

Any other BBQ fans or backyard chefs out there? What are you cooking on? My patio consists of a Weber Genesis fueled by a gas line off the house, a Weber Master Touch Kettle, a Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker, a Pit Barrel Cooker and an Oklahoma Joe's Highland offset smoker.

Currently, I have a 5 pound pork shoulder on the WSM smoker. Waiting to make some BBQ pulled pork over baked potatoes.

Let's see those BBQ pics and creations!

Dam! That just made me hungry!

Dam! That just made me hungry!

Greatest hits!
99F988C0-3106-4A91-B747-B43C06270294.jpeg
C2AC1BDC-7648-4401-9EDB-884E2E8E26DD.jpeg

48" DCS built in with all the trimmins. Fridge dual side burner fridge drawers cutting board blah blah. 13.7 ft long. Cooks just as good as my college home Depot grill tbh.
Just got into smoking so I have a Cabela's standalone propane smoker. Done 3 briskets and each one has gotten exponentially better. Doing Central Texas style.

Back