• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats the fastest you have ever been in vehicle or motorcycle?

Well then, unlimited class in a “small” little race in Nevada called the Silver State 100 about 20 years ago. My buddy built a Camaro race car for it but was scared ****less to drive it. He knows I just don’t care I’ll drive anything anywhere at any speed. Obviously unlimited class means you can race the course as fast as you can go. I believe we trapped in the “straights” at 175 MPH

Came across this gem from my youth, recently...
Topping out the speedo on '03 Subaru Outback trying to keep up with a friend in a Nissan GTR 🤣🤣🤣

03 outback top speed.jpg

Well then, unlimited class in a “small” little race in Nevada called the Silver State 100 about 20 years ago. My buddy built a Camaro race car for it but was scared ****less to drive it. He knows I just don’t care I’ll drive anything anywhere at any speed. Obviously unlimited class means you can race the course as fast as you can go. I believe we trapped in the “straights” at 175 MPH
This Silver State Race that you mentioned it is the off road race held by BITD ?? i am asking because i am also into off road racing like the Baja 1000 and that sort of races and for sure it feels a lot faster than you actually going once you are strapped in the race car.

Myself the fastest i have been was in a Trophy Truck Prerunner at over 120 mph as a passenger.

Latest Posts

Back