• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your favorite Advertisement from Vintage Oakley? For Marketing 102-A Class

H.town

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I'm doing a College marketing class for fun and I'm supposed to create my own ad for my favorite brand and from the history of Oakley and the extreme sports along side with the fashion industry it really brought up some memorable advertisements and I was wondering if you have old videos or magazine ads that you have Photos of that you can add here so I can get some ideas and perspective to help me go in the right direction to keep that nostalgia.

You might find inspiration in Oakley's official archives or by browsing vintage magazines from the era. These sources often contain gems that capture the essence of Oakley's brand identity and its evolution over time.

1000067346.jpg
1000067348.jpg

Love these too, but what's the ideology behind the medusa's. Like how did they come up with this crazy concept?
It's a hat with glasses/goggles... but more than anything a reflection of the attitude that was being promoted at the time. TBH I think it is more marketing than functionality, not sure if that was the intent but there it is.

Back