• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which is the best Oakley lens to look through and WHY ?

" data-source="post: 894071" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
I guess we all have different tastes because i hate anything with a blue tint ... blue makes everything look cold and stale while tungsten, gold, fire, all make things look more "sunny" and warm which always puts me in a better mood even if it is already sunny. It's one of those instincts like when you smell freshly cut grass and automatically feel good :) I've also read that blue is more exhausting on your eyes and they always filter it out in glasses for wearing at your pc.
Personally I love the tungsten the most so far but it's not dark enough on really bright day ... on cloudy days it makes it look more like a sunny day though and i love that, it always cheers me up :)

It's all a personal preference thing, before you know it every lens will be mentioned here lol. I actually got a pair with Tungsten Iridium to try out, but the sun has been M.I.A. so far this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fire polar, 24k, deep water prizm, tungsten. Because they are very aesthetically pleasing.
Yes but what is more important ... that you look more aesthetically pleasing to others, or that everything looks more aesthetically pleasing to you ? ;)

Polarized Ruby Iridium is my favorite lens. Love the soothing blue hue.

I"ll be getting my DWP lenses tomorrow and can't wait to see what everyone's been raving about.

Well I wish i could wear all those contrast lenses you guys have

But I live in Texas so its BIP mostly
Daily prizm Pol when its not so bright

I got pos red and oo red pol for my radarlocks but haven't used them yet
I'll keep one and send the other back

OO BIP. Dark enough for full sun, light enough with just a touch of contrast for overcast days. Very soothing tint to my eyes. IMO the best lens Oakley ever made. It's a shame it isn't more common.

For sports, I really like the Prizm field. For riding in and out of the shadows in the trails and for downcast days, the Prizm Trail is ok.

For daily use, my eyes gets strained with the torch iridium polarized when I use it throughout the day so I tend to use the non polarized sapphire lenses. I also don't use my black iridium that often nowadays.

Since lens choice is very personal and maybe we would eventually end up with all the lens colorways mentioned here.

Back