• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Which Sellers Do You Trust? Here's Cacatman's Top 28 People I think I can trust to buy from! 😂

Eh no I don't have a soapbox here, just an opinion. It's your thread. I know your heart is in the right place but sometimes things can do more harm than good, as we've discussed with other topics.

Cheerio... :hi:
Thanks for that. As you know, I do value other's opinion, yours included. I actually completely changed my X-metal pricing thread because you indicated outlined concerns with (X-Metal Pricing - Relative Values (cacatman) ) and modified a "listing" about an alleged "expert", because after I thought about it, I felt you had valid points.

So really, there's only this thread I think you have an issue with (as far as I know!)!!!

Cheers. Best regards to you and your family!

The 28 people on the 1st list, I would be quite happy to send a minimum of USD$1000 money for purchased items, without blinking, based on my previous experience/observation of their character re: handling money/other people's properties (I have specified some situations I have specified in the thread).
Once, I went to send @saulsaul payment for some Ichiros (I think they were either 120,000 or 140,000 Yen) but I hadn’t changed currency so was just about to send that amount in GBP.

There had to be a lot of mutual trust on both sides for these deals and, while I trust him implicitly, I would have been a bit nervous about sending anyone in the forum over a hundred grand, especially accidentally!

But sending someone $1k is a pretty good measure of trust too ;)

Back