• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded White face Hollowpoint watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

G'Day O-Members.
For your consideration I have for sale a White face Hollowpoint watch, the watch is in excellent condition and in full working order, All links are present. Comes with the presentation box pictured, the box does have some marks and one of the pins that holds the lid in place is loose, this does not affect the use of the box, the lid still opens and closes as it should, it just has to be done with care.

I will add more pictures when I finish work.

UPDATE: While taking detailed pictures I noticed some light scratches on the wrist band so I've adjusted the price accordingly, IMO none are severe and could probably be polished out by a jeweller, I can't see any scratches on the crystal at all but please view the pictures closely and ask any questions before purchasing.

Asking $900 $850 all in, shipped from the UK, shipping will be fully tracked.

Any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for looking...

Steve

IMG-20160823-WA0005.jpeg
DSC_0946.JPG
DSC_0945.JPG
DSC_0944.JPG
DSC_0943.JPG
DSC_0942.JPG
DSC_0941.JPG
DSC_0940.JPG
DSC_0939.JPG
DSC_0938.JPG
DSC_0937.JPG
DSC_0936.JPG
DSC_0935.JPG
DSC_0934.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have this watch and get compliments all the time on it!! A must have for sure!!!

Username Hidden said:
I have this watch and get compliments all the time on it!! A must have for sure!!!
Its a beauty and the picture doesn't do it justice, just the feel of it in your hands you know its pure quality....

TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.