• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who caries a firearm?

I hope. I'd there any model you recommend?
I use this one, super comfortable
a38b62279b31685639cea0a54458dcc0.jpg

I was debating between that or the shapeshift when I got mine. Went w the shapeshift bc of the double sided trigger guard and its modular capabilities. Plus the fabric they use on the SS is softer
The cloak tuck is modular. I can change out the inserts for different pistols

The cloak tuck is modular. I can change out the inserts for different pistols

I didn’t mean modular that way. I know you can change the insert. It does involve tools though where the SS doesn’t. When I say modular, I mean you can take the insert and attach it to a different holster/mount altogether. Did you watch the video? That’s easier than explaining in text

I didn’t mean modular that way. I know you can change the insert. It does involve tools though where the SS doesn’t. When I say modular, I mean you can take the insert and attach it to a different holster/mount altogether. Did you watch the video? That’s easier than explaining in text
Oh okay. I'll give it a watch

Shapeshift 4.0 is the one I settled on but it depends on how you want to carry. They have so many options. Here check this out

I use this one, super comfortableView attachment 793487
Thanks for the recommendations! I ended up getting a Cloak Tuck 3.5 for my Sig. I looked at the others and have a decent OWB holster and anted something IWB. I will get the ShapeShift Core Carry Pack if I like it. It looks like it'll work with the belt I use too:

Back