• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why Hollywood don't consider a movie about Oakley

karasugenji

I should Work at Oakley
Just watched movies like blackberry,air,Tetris and I am pretty sure there is such good materials to use for making a nice one about Oakley. The brand is well known all over the world so it will find audience easily.What do you think?

Just watched movies like blackberry,air,Tetris and I am pretty sure there is such good materials to use for making a nice one about Oakley. The brand is well known all over the world so it will find audience easily.What do you think?
The only thing, which I think would be a reason for certain party's, not wanting it made. The supposed machinations of the Luxottica group: they are a VAST corporate Empire, and the potential law suits could easily finish a company. Merely hypothesizing, but the reason, may be along those lines.....

The only thing, which I think would be a reason for certain party's, not wanting it made. The supposed machinations of the Luxottica group: they are a VAST corporate Empire, and the potential law suits could easily finish a company. Merely hypothesizing, but the reason, may be along those lines.....
Yeah that's even more interesting to see how did they made the deal. Also the freedom of the designer and engineer could benefits before the sale was such a rare thing in the industry

Back