• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Worth Gearbox UK Olympics Gold

Mr.Pidert

Oakley Beginner
Hey there, if own a brandnew Gearbox UK Olympics Gold Watch and am thinking about selling it. Do you know what it's worth or do you have any suggestions where to sell it? Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Michael

I would say not a great deal more than a regular Gearbox. If it was awarded to an athlete, I would expect it to be worth a bit more again but that would depend on provenance and maybe who was awarded it.

I have seen them sit unsold when seller has been expecting £1000+

What colour is yours?

Hey MJT42 thanks for your response - i have the Gold Version of it and it was not handed out to an athlete. So its brandnew, unused but can not be linked with a specific athlete. I saw it on UK Ebay for 2250 Pounds?

What do you think about it? Cheers

The one on eBay is an automatic model which will command a higher price than the quartz models.

(I think I am correct in saying the Olympic ones are also quartz).

Quartz Gearbox I would value at around £350 - an Olympic version may add a bit more....

The one on eBay is an automatic model which will command a higher price than the quartz models.

(I think I am correct in saying the Olympic ones are also quartz).

Quartz Gearbox I would value at around £350 - an Olympic version may add a bit more....
I’d agree Olympics I would say in the 6-750 range any more and I don’t think it’d sell but that’s me. You are correct olympic models are quartz. Which is odd you’d think for the Olympics they’d step up the build but most all Olympic models are quartz that I know of.

The last one I seen on eBay sold for £400 that was the bronze one London one

Back