• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found WTB : Juliet Blue Iridium lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all , looking for a nice set of Blue Iridium lenses for a pair of polished Juliet's I recently purchased. Please pm me with any offers. Thank you and stay safe out there ladies and gentlemen.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If you go the CC route consider a new valve Deep Blue Iridium Polarized angling lenses set...
ebay has new valve with Deep Blue Polar lens for fairly cheap, and the iridium color is quite close to OG blue ird

[mention]Nucchem [/mention] has some really good pics he can post to show how they look. Close to JB Blue but not quite. Works in a pinch. Just missed a set from Canada. Was waiting to bid and he changed to a buy it now and someone snatched em up. Bummer for him cause I’m CERTAIN he lost money on that one

I saw those ,but Chris is my go to cutter and I don't believe valve is a valid donor? I saw those blue mirror bronze lenses and was impressed. Minus the deer etching.
On the subject of lenses , I can't believe how dope the g26's are, especially in a copper frame. Really sucks how rarely I see them or how stupid expensive they can be. @Smiley any reasonable beaters ?

Username Hidden said:
I saw those ,but Chris is my go to cutter and I don't believe valve is a valid donor? I saw those blue mirror bronze lenses and was impressed. Minus the deer etching.
On the subject of lenses , I can't believe how dope the g26's are, especially in a copper frame. Really sucks how rarely I see them or how stupid expensive they can be. @Smiley any reasonable beaters ?

Valve is a suitable donor for Juliet. The blue lenses over the bronze base with the deer etching are shallow blue polar instead of the deep blue polar that Boostbear mentioned. Both sweet lenses IMO. Hope that helps and good luck with your hunt for the blue iridium.

Username Hidden said:

Asking the wrong guy lol. I buy the JB frames just to get the lenses then off the frames lol. Couple decent pairs for sale with the blue iridium lenses out there that the lenses look good in. I was pissed that auction ended early. Those lenses were gonna be mine. No doubts about it

I just know you really favor the blue iridium @Smiley .

Username Hidden said:
Shallow blue tends to have some green-blue color to them on the valves from what I've seen, while DBP tend to be pretty dominant on the blue side with little to no signs of the green hues. Only downside for some would be SBP tends to show your eyes viewing from tight angles since I believe it's about ~20% vlt, where as DBP is about half that and makes the mirror effect apparent at just about all angles.

Here's some RX samples I had of both lenses + g30p

DBP_04.5-2.jpg

@BoostBear Thanks for the pic. That is very convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.