• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying WTB Rare Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for pairs listed below…

Blends
Banana Beats Yellow/White
St. Patty’s
Valentines
Rapha
Numbered Olive Grenades

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for pairs listed below…

Blends
Banana Beats Yellow/White
St. Patty’s
Valentines
Rapha
Numbered Olive Grenades
As i mentioned to you on ebay. Your asking for the rarest of rare frogskins. No ones selling them for nickels

Good luck on your search

I have a Rapha that I might consider parting with

Those are some high asks. Frogskins market hasn't been as crazy as it once was, but those are the ones the collectors want! Best of luck and hopefully some come your way!

Username Hidden said:
Those are some high asks. Frogskins market hasn't been as crazy as it once was, but those are the ones the collectors want! Best of luck and hopefully some come your way!
I’ve gotten some messages about several pairs already. So off to a good start. Definitely not 2012-2016 anymore where they were much easier to find and Facebook group was popping lol. Seems like a lot do the guys sold off there collections that had all the good stuff

I will bite. I got:

BNIB Blends,
Valentines with Valentines Grip Set
Rapha (from raffle with all the Knick knacks) probably the most complete set you will find.

And other rate Frogskins. Make me an offer.

I will bite. I got:

BNIB Blends,
Valentines with Valentines Grip Set
Rapha (from raffle with all the Knick knacks) probably the most complete set you will find.

And other rate Frogskins. Make me an offer.

May I see the Valentines grip set. I had the Valentines with the tee shirt, sold them though. Didn't know there was a grip.

Username Hidden said:
May I see the Valentines grip set. I had the Valentines with the tee shirt, sold them though. Didn't know there was a grip.

On the topic of shirt, Brian Takumi couldn’t remember if a shirt was made, spoke to the person that originally owned the shirt, apparently it was a custom, hence the stock graphic on the shirt rather than an actual graphic of the shirt.

Just food for thought. Can’t confirm anything. Don’t want to assume, shall just leave it here.