• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Juliet & TimeBomb 2 set

I think the time bomb and Juliet’s are different from the last 10 timebombs. And the last 10 are not really the last 10 as the numbers are all over the place for those last 10.
The Timebomb and Juliet’s on EBay for a ridiculous price are how that set came as far as I know.
Not 16k for sure.
But those and the “last 10” are two different animals.
I think Joe had both sets as he tried to sell them to me.
Now I'm more confused...

I think @Steven Goldberg has/had the “last 10 TB2” addition. Maybe he can clarify. But they are different then the…..
EBAY 17K ridiculous sale
oakley X-Metal Collectors Set (TB2/juliet limited edition only 51 sets made)RARE

IMG_6483.png
IMG_6484.png
IMG_6485.png

I think @Steven Goldberg has/had the “last 10 TB2” addition. Maybe he can clarify. But they are different then the…..
EBAY 17K ridiculous sale
oakley X-Metal Collectors Set (TB2/juliet limited edition only 51 sets made)RARE

View attachment 1137980View attachment 1137981View attachment 1137982
final ten were hand picked serial 1-10, comes in a huge box like this.

i ended up selling mine i think around $5000 years back. Sweet set, wish i would of kept but i still have one TB2 in the collection.

This set is def cool, its ichiro 51 serialized. wish it came with a baseball card or any more ichiro goodies.

17k is a pipe dream. LOL good luck to that cat. he must not be interested to sell.

I always say as a seller/collector myself, its only worth what someone's willing to pay. Sometimes more/sometimes way under.

it is super rare, but i cant validate that type of cash

Back