• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold XS custom your colour choice. Pending completion and funds.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

hi all. Ive been chillin here at home recovering from some crap I went through recently. That being said out of boredom I've been polishing some metals, pitboss plates and whatever titanium really just to keep my sanity. I have a few xs frames here that I've been working on. I've taught my girlfriend how to anodize them for me under my supervision of course lol. So we can do any colour in the ano spectrum on these or just leave em polished. Unfortunately at this point I cannot offer cerakote or paint for another few weeks it seems but stay tuned. Anyhow. They were an XM frame so the time invested in em is ridiculous but I'm unable to much else anyway. I hand sanded and hand polished everything on them to a mirror finish. No buffers, nothing power... so that being said I'd like to offer up this one here to start.. it will come together and freshly tuned with screws of course too. Unfortunately i don't have any lenses handy or rubbers however linegear or our resident lense champion can assist you with anything to fill your iridium needs..just contact @Chris A Hardaway for lenses or @Linegear Japan for rubber and aftermarket lenses. Please reach out and let me know what you're thinkin colour wise or just leave em polished. Its all up to u. Lookin for 375 shipped to u in the US or Canada. Outside of those areas please lets chat. I'm willing to ship overseas we just need to address the differences. I apologize for the crude photos. Its tough getting mobile enough to take some proper ones. Thanks all. 😁🦖

20201008_130609.jpg
20201008_130601.jpg
16021780841204350491969118774416.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Glad to see you are making progress in the recovery @SouLFuLFroG get well soon!

That polish looks amazing! Keep healing bro!

🤬 I wish i had the cash right now to turn these purple! Get healed up quickly dude!

Whoa, the attention to detail on this set is amazing! I have an arsenal of lenses to throw at this. 30% off my eBay prices if you buy from me and SFFrog on this project.

Username Hidden said:
Whoa, the attention to detail on this set is amazing! I have an arsenal of lenses to throw at this. 30% off my eBay prices if you buy from me and SFFrog on this project.
I love this forum for exactly this fact, so many good people up in here.

I wouldn't mind another XS in my collection but, I'd do something boring with the frames. They deserve a creative approach, coming from @SouLFuLFroG

Great job those really look cool. Someday I hope people realize the rarest Oakleys are XS.

Status
Not open for further replies.