• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2019 College Football

I’ll just slip this on in here as an observation....
@Oaks 'Between The Hedges' from my limited psych training, you likely have a significant inferiority complex that causes you to lash out and play victim. You’re insecurity has now evolved to attacking members that are simply discussing college football games.
It may be time to log off for a small respite and some time to reflect on your behavior.

@Oaks 'Between The Hedges' from my limited psych training, you likely have a significant inferiority complex that causes you to lash out and play victim. You’re insecurity has now evolved to attacking members that are simply discussing college football games.
It may be time to log off for a small respite and some time to reflect on you’re behavior.
I'm literally the only one here talking about college football. That psych training is rather limited huh?

Rematch of what was a crazy good game...
FB_IMG_1574571625526.jpg

Gonna be some really good conference championship games this year!

I'm literally the only one here talking about college football. That psych training is rather limited huh?
If you care for specifics, your attacking retorts to @Tidezealot was quite unnecessary.

And yes, in this case, as I pointed out, limited does mean limited. Quite literally. There is probably more to unpack but that would take some rather unlimited psych training.

If you care for specifics, your attacking retorts to @Tidezealot was quite unnecessary.

And yes, in this case, as I pointed out, limited does mean limited. Quite literally. There is probably more to unpack but that would take some rather unlimited psych training.
There's more there than you know or care to inquire about before running into the fray to give your 2 cents.

It may be time to log off for a small respite and some time to reflect on your behavior.
You gonna talk college football or are you just here to hurl personal insults towards me?

[/QU

Latest Posts

Back