• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2019 College Football

I’ll just slip this on in here as an observation....
@Oaks 'Between The Hedges' from my limited psych training, you likely have a significant inferiority complex that causes you to lash out and play victim. You’re insecurity has now evolved to attacking members that are simply discussing college football games.
It may be time to log off for a small respite and some time to reflect on your behavior.
Sadly, he will never have this retrospective.

Don't wanna talk about that two year extension that Scotty got?
I thought it was a good move. He’s going to get quite a bit more rope from the admin and fans than anyone else as he is a native Nebraskan. I think it helps going into recruits’ homes and being able to tell them he’ll be there with them for a full 4 years. Still got a lot of work to do and yet to be seen if elite recruits want to slog around in the winters of Nebraska....but at least there is some hope. Which is more than anything Mike Reilly ever delivered.

I thought it was a good move. He’s going to get quite a bit more rope from the admin and fans than anyone else as he is a native Nebraskan. I think it helps going into recruits’ homes and being able to tell them he’ll be there with them for a full 4 years. Still got a lot of work to do and yet to be seen if elite recruits want to slog around in the winters of Nebraska....but at least there is some hope. Which is more than anything Mike Reilly ever delivered.
All solid points. I think they were scared of the fsu opening and overreacted. Reilly was a horrible hire!

I would like to see angry Rick... just dont be angry at me lol

Damn... and there are more pages to this banter. Sheesh
What kind of assclown could anger Rick? He is one of the most laid back easy going dudes ever

FB_IMG_1574682619377.jpg

Back