• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, Donald T may not have been the perfect president ... but is sleepy Joe better? The man who can not stay awake unless it's for sniffing women's hair!
Hell no that racist pedo will be much worse than President Trump, at least for us Americans. He’ll be better for China and the rest of the world though.
Biden's party backs BLM and Antifa ... the same people who have murdered people and looted shops in droves!
Those gangs did worse than anything Trump supporters ever did.

its time for trump and the repubturds to go the only pos thing trump did was exposed these corrupt clown repubturds, and that little riot that happened 'in the name of trump' didnt help one bit in his cause. I give credit to where it's due though he did good pre corona, i give him that. dems winning in georgia tells you something 'get rid of bitch mcclown' and deservingly so. It is time to move on. Hopefully the next one in line will get things done, i am not praising him just yet, but i am optimistic. And yes i am banking that extra stimulus BANK ON IT !!!! :drinks:

I’m not here to compare, but overthrowing our democracy would sit pretty high up there. 🤷🏻‍♂️
It's no worse than looting and rioting like your side does. When that happens the media labels it as "peaceful protests" when they're anything but peaceful or protests. They're looting and rioting, nothing more. But that's acceptable because it's your team, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back