• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do use both a favor and do thorough pre-flight checks and keep your blue ice on board. Oh one more thing, watch out for Jersey Kamikaze seagulls, they'll drop you faster than a SAM.
Blue ice? Is that similar to blue waffle?

Banning D.T from facebook and twitter is one thing. But amazon shutting down the servers of that other platform parlor is insane. They are just putting a thick underline on everything, they are doing exactly what DT and many of his voters have been saying all along. ..... now, i can't say i use any of those 3 platforms, but shutting them all down is truly like shooting yourself in the foot.......

Not giving people a chance to discuss things, and trying to shut them up, will only make matters worse. They are actually proving DT right with this action.

No matter what the issue is, censorship always backfires, mods and censors always think that with these moves, they have put out the fire. But it just means the fire is burring in silence with no one to watch over it. Much more dangerous and unpredictable.

Banning D.T from facebook and twitter is one thing. But amazon shutting down the servers of that other platform parlor is insane. They are just putting a thick underline on everything, they are doing exactly what DT and many of his voters have been saying all along. ..... now, i can't say i use any of those 3 platforms, but shutting them all down is truly like shooting yourself in the foot.......

Not giving people a chance to discuss things, and trying to shut them up, will only make matters worse. They are actually proving DT right with this action.

No matter what the issue is, censorship always backfires, mods and censors always think that with these moves, they have put out the fire. But it just means the fire is burring in silence with no one to watch over it. Much more dangerous and unpredictable.
First oaks got banned now trump what in the world is going on :cry: :cry:

Wouldn't Amazon have the right to deny them service as a host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back