• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it would be over in 10 days or so, and this thread would be history.

But the dems want to drag this out?
For what reason, they are afraid he will be back in 4 years? Instead of starting fresh, they will continue to place DT in the spotlight? They can't just forget DT and focus on their own politics (if any)? I don't get it.

Thought it would be over in 10 days or so, and this thread would be history.

But the dems want to drag this out?
For what reason, they are afraid he will be back in 4 years? Instead of starting fresh, they will continue to place DT in the spotlight? They can't just forget DT and focus on their own politics (if any)? I don't get it.
You must be the guy with the horns 😂

McConnell Rejects Emergency Session On Impeachment, All But Killing Push To Oust Trump

Once Trump’s term ends on Jan. 20, Congress loses its constitutional authority to continue impeachment proceedings against him — even if the House has already approved articles of impeachment. Therefore, if the House of Representatives were to impeach the president before he leaves office, the Senate could not thereafter convict the former president and disqualify him under the Constitution from future public office. The reason for this is found in the Constitution itself. Trump would no longer be incumbent in the Office of the President at the time of the delayed Senate proceeding and would no longer be subject to “impeachment conviction” by the Senate, under the Constitution’s Impeachment Clauses. Which is to say that the Senate’s only power under the Constitution is to convict — or not — an incumbent president.

That’s a great show
jfnha.jpg

Rumor has it there will be another Stargate series coming out soon.

You know, even though i dont' believe Itn's claims that Joe B is a pedo....... something rather strange have happened over here today, a minister in the former ruling right wing government have been impeached and is to stand trail, so have the current left wing government today ruled, along with her own party!

Her crime?

The commission concluded that her order to separate couples seeking asylum, in which one of the couple was a minor, was illegal – and that she was made aware of that fact.

Asylum seeking men from the middle east brought their under aged "wifes" with them, very young girls....... this minster wanted to separate them, because something like that is illegal according to danish law.

Now they claim that ruling was against the law, or rather international conventions that overrule our law here in this country, and now she is to stand trail in front of a national court....... impeachment.

So the left all over the world do have a thing for young meat!.... this is disgusting in my opinion.... so believe many other here, but of course many others are also ecstatic about this trial.

Today, a vast majority of Parliament voted in favour of Inger Støjberg, the former immigration and integration minister, standing trial for impeachment.

Well joe said it himself
I like boys touching my leg hairs while in the pool swimming :lol:

You know, even though i dont' believe Itn's claims that Joe B is a pedo....... something rather strange have happened over here today, a minister in the former ruling right wing government have been impeached and is to stand trail, so have the current left wing government today ruled, along with her own party!

Her crime?

The commission concluded that her order to separate couples seeking asylum, in which one of the couple was a minor, was illegal – and that she was made aware of that fact.

Asylum seeking men from the middle east brought their under aged "wifes" with them, very young girls....... this minster wanted to separate them, because something like that is illegal according to danish law.

Now they claim that ruling was against the law, or rather international conventions that overrule our law here in this country, and now she is to stand trail in front of a national court....... impeachment.

So the left all over the world do have a thing for young meat!.... this is disgusting in my opinion.... so believe many other here, but of course many others are also ecstatic about this trial.

Today, a vast majority of Parliament voted in favour of Inger Støjberg, the former immigration and integration minister, standing trial for impeachment.

Didn't France and England lower their age of consent for sex to appease the muslim asylum seekers? I remember reading something about that. I support that minister and wish her the best.

Didn't France and England lower their age of consent for sex to appease the muslim asylum seekers? I remember reading something about that. I support that minister and wish her the best.
Don't know about the first part..... but one thing is for sure and very true:
"Import the 3rd world...... become the 3rd world"

Thanks man, many here hope and pray for her as well 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back