• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1601002824255.jpg

All this would be moot if they just would have been wearing cameras.
Cameras wouldnt have saved Breonna from getting shot. This was a direct reaction to her boyfriend shooting at cops. In my state you cant just shoot a home invader. You have to justify that the perp was going to harm you or your family. Not just take your flatscreen. Him shooting because he heard a noise, yet accusing the cops of racial "whatever the term of the week is" is ridiculous hypocrisy. I do wish it was him that got hit and not her. truly tragic that he caused her death.

Cameras wouldnt have saved Breonna from getting shot. This was a direct reaction to her boyfriend shooting at cops. In my state you cant just shoot a home invader. You have to justify that the perp was going to harm you or your family. Not just take your flatscreen. Him shooting because he heard a noise, yet accusing the cops of racial "whatever the term of the week is" is ridiculous hypocrisy. I do wish it was him that got hit and not her. truly tragic that he caused her death.
Cameras would have eliminated any question on how they announced their presence. I’m sure you’ve seen photos of the apartment complex. I’ve lived in apartments like that before and they all have paper thin walls. The doors being so close together that sometimes you wondered if someone was knocking on your door or a neighbors. So a bit strange that only one person heard them announce. Not saying they didn’t but that was just my point about the cameras is all.

All this would be moot if they just would have been wearing cameras.
Well, cameras aren't free. Buying things require...funds. What is that uber trendy slogan we keep hearing from liberals?

If one person says they announced, and all the cops stated they announced, then they announced. You cant conspire between citizens and cops. no way that would fly.
Furthermore, these cops didnt get a warrant, their boss did. Probably a detective, and a judge signed it. They are simply doing their job. They only know they are here to look for drugs and money. Probably didnt even know the perp.
And furtherfurthermore, these A-list celebs clapping at the Kentucky AG need to understand that the AG didnt decide not to prosecute these innocent police, a jury did. Made up of their peers. All he did is announce the Jury's decision.

EDIT: Cameras really arent moot, because they had a no knock warrant. They werent required to knock or announce.

Last edited:
If one person says they announced, and all the cops stated they announced, then they announced. You cant conspire between citizens and cops. no way that would fly.
Furthermore, these cops didnt get a warrant, their boss did. Probably a detective, and a judge signed it. They are simply doing their job. They only know they are here to look for drugs and money. Probably didnt even know the perp.
And furtherfurthermore, these A-list celebs clapping at the Kentucky AG need to understand that the AG didnt decide not to prosecute these innocent police, a jury did. Made up of their peers. All he did is announce the Jury's decision.
Everyone wants to ignore the whole backstory behind how a warrant was acquired to begin with. That apartment wasn't a nunnery!

Camera or no camera, whatever kind of warrant it was, the bottom line is..........
They were shot at, an officer went down with a wound that severed an artery, the rest defended themselves.
Unless you have been shot at in anger, you can't say what should or could have been done differently.
Just my 2¢.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back