• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2020 US Presidential Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solar and wind both use up a lot of land mass for what they generate, especially in farm country.

Nuclear does also produce toxic waste, but even it can be dealt with acceptably now.

Neither should be in those areas. Plenty of other space to use for it. We have the roof of the garage covered with solar panels.

Heres our girl Feinny on Friday. Totally detached from our world. Just like pelosi, a different set of rules.
feinny.PNG

Heres our girl Feinny on Friday. Totally detached from our world. Just like pelosi, a different set of rules.
View attachment 794152
For some reason when I first heard about this I knew it would be her. She made comments before about rules not applying to them and us needing to accept it. I forget the verbatim, but that's essentially what was said.

For some reason when I first heard about this I knew it would be her. She made comments before about rules not applying to them and us needing to accept it. I forget the verbatim, but that's essentially what was said.

She was advocating for a national mask mandate in airports and other locations, then was caught without a mask walking thru an airport terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back