• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread​

242 pages over 15 months and still nothing accomplished.:gotcha:
Yeah, but that is only because we don't get all the facts and hear everything about Joe......... rumour has it that he got up at 2 am last night and changed his own diaper!

I think that is a major accomplishment and definitely a step in the right direction.

Biden - Clinton 2024 !! Let's go !

you are not in the wrong forum nico........ there is room for everyone here, no matter who you are or what your opinions are.

We dish it out , and we can also take it, and it's always in good spirit and for fun.

cuz that is how we roll !

:drinks:

guys. I get it, you're fans. Not trying to argue with you. Maybe just take my pro-biden anti trump post down moderator because I tipped off a storm here. I'm in the wrong forum lol.
That’s TDS for you. I don't even like DT but you’re trained to assume everything leads back to the Jack. And that somehow people that don’t like the current Jack are the other guys supporters. F-Ed up thinking there. You watch too much TV.

Last edited:
it boggles my mind how someone can be pro-biden after everything we've seen. all they can say is still better than trump. lol. in what way!?!?! because trump wasnt diplomatic in dealing with corrupt politicians, tyrants, and the fake news media? give me a break

it boggles my mind how someone can be pro-biden after everything we've seen. all they can say is still better than trump. lol. in what way!?!?! because trump wasnt diplomatic in dealing with corrupt politicians, tyrants, and the fake news media? give me a break
Someone said he doesn’t want him grabbing by the 😻 but the hair legs is just fine ….. 🥶

I think we're being told that the current guy cannot take responsibility for what is currently going on during his term, and his own actions, just because of 'who' the last guy was.

No more mean tweets.. Were better off

all he has done is show he can still eat ice cream. which i think people can do who no longer have teeth so well done. all his proposals get hollowed out and become meaningless.

Back