• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

It's amazing what happened when Elon Musk bought out Twitter. The left lost their platform, one of the major ones too. No more banning of people and thoughts they don't like. Now they had to scurry around and create the current ministry of truth to tell what is acceptable and what is not. Who gets to decide what is truth? It's a slippery slope. A snowball, if you will, and it's rolling down the hill getting bigger as it goes.
What will happen when Republicans gain control at some point? Will the same creators and supporters still support said ministry of truth? Seems that once they set something in motion, they fail to see the long run.
Guess who else had Ministries of Truth?

Hitler and Stalin

Biden sets up a ‘Dis-information’ unit in Honeland Security. Aim is to monitor and censor anything that others deem unworthy for ‘you’ to see. Goodbye first admensment and hello censorship-communism. It gets better month after month.
Sadly, after giving out handouts and trying to give out more, only working, productive, and slightly financially successful people will be footing the bill.

don't get me wrong, I am all for helping those in need, but I don't give out handouts, nor condone it. I will gladly give time and resources to mentor people into helping themselves. because handouts or forcing people down a path don't usually pan out.

This current government is the total opposite. It wants to create people to live off hand outs and be dependent on the government. Because people on welfare or living off the government somehow, are easier to control and monitor.

Guess who else had Ministries of Truth?

Hitler and Stalin

This current government is the total opposite. It wants to create people to live off hand outs and be dependent on the government. Because people on welfare or living off the government somehow, are easier to control and monitor.
aka the dependent class.

Vote for us, we'll fix all of your problems (while creating more dependent class)

That’s why all the illegal immigrants. The left believes half the country are enemies. So they want to import people who will be dependent upon them, and then force them to vote the way they want.

And they are making it harder for the people who just want to work hard and BE LEFT ALONE. Democrats think of new ways to tax you everyday. They hope they cripple you enough financially that you are forced to be dependent on the government. Then they will be in complete control.

B71B91AB-1C76-4076-A3F6-C9B329761C32.jpeg

Are democrat supporters watching as the media actually tries to push how 'great' the economy is actually doing right now? Really?

Back