• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

You elect based on merit? Is that why non binary Sam got a Nuclear waste Job? Kamal-Toe got VP? KJP got press secretary? Hoodie and shorts fetterman got congress? What an absolute joke to say people like this got hired on merit. This is 100% diversity hires. All of these people are about as bad as you can be at your job
Those are the people we want! That's what I'm looking for someone with a hoodie like I wear. It's a big diverse party.

200.gif

Those are the people we want! That's what I'm looking for someone with a hoodie like I wear. It's a big diverse party.
So not merit. Attire and sexual preference / skin color? gotcha. these are the attributes that make our country great.

BS, nothing to do with Jan 6. Checking with 'visual search' reveals these old-looking photos are Old (1983 leftist terror bombing attack etc...,) and being used as leftist propaganda since None of these are associated with Jan 6. when a few windows and a bench got broken and Nazi-Pelosi took time to make several phony evacuation video-ops (to dismay of Capitol police) during her phony emergency evacuation. Just more lies to prop up a fake narrative from the "power at any price" party. Just look at Ashlii Babbit's grave if you need some contasty photos

BS, nothing to do with Jan 6. Checking with 'visual search' reveals these old-looking photos are Old (1983 leftist terror bombing attack etc...,) and being used as leftist propaganda since None of these are associated with Jan 6. when a few windows and a bench got broken and Nazi-Pelosi took time to make several phony evacuation video-ops (to dismay of Capitol police) during her phony emergency evacuation. Just more lies to prop up a fake narrative from the "power at any price" party. Just look at Ashlii Babbit's grave if you need some contasty photos

Dude, it was satire

Back