• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

2021-? The Joe B presidential accomplishments thread

If your comment includes "at least" or something to that effect, it is also deflecting.

Stop defending Biden with "but Trump did this".
whataboutism. Hunters going to use the 2nd amendment to to defend himself for buying a gun while addicted to everything you can be addicted to

whataboutism. Hunters going to use the 2nd amendment to to defend himself for buying a gun while addicted to everything you can be addicted to
And he still can. I do all the time. Love my guns. And I have firearm charges. Gotta fix that. Gotta be some changes. That I can still get a gun is crazy

Weird that Hunter was smoking crack while getting like $38,000 / mo to be on this Burisma board.
Im sure all this is on the up and up

I'm not defending Biden. This has become the political thread. Does my going after trump upset you?
Going after Trump in a thread that is supposed to be about Biden's accomplishments is defending Biden.

But I guess if it didn't turn into a political thread in general there wouldn't be many posts. Its hard to stay on topic with this one.

Going after Trump in a thread that is supposed to be about Biden's accomplishments is defending Biden.

But I guess if it didn't turn into a political thread in general there wouldn't be many posts. Its hard to stay on topic with this one.
I'd have to make a whole new thread to make fun of trump. That's stupid. I'm not going to let something be just one sided.

And he still can. I do all the time. Love my guns. And I have firearm charges. Gotta fix that. Gotta be some changes. That I can still get a gun is crazy
If you have felony firearm charges then you cant own guns. So something isnt adding up

Latest Posts

Back