• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$230 PB1 — who else paid?

Hello everyone. It appears I am back in control of my account now. My apologizes for my apparent lax in keeping my password here complicated and secure enough.

I have tried to reach out to Paypal this morning but had no luck actually speaking with anyone as of now. If you made a payment last night please file a dispute with PP right now if you have not done yet so far.

Since this happened on a Fri evening there may be a chance if you used back up funding to stop the transaction from going through with your bank. I doubt it made the cut off time and most likely wont be processed until Monday officially.

I have read through the PMs that are still visible and want to say I will do whatever I can to help with information. Interestingly enough it appears the hacker tried to sell 2 pairs directly to a member first before posting the PB1 thread. Luckily most member when engaging with the hacker sniffed out a scam and didnt follow through with a payment.

I know I havent been on here much lately and those that are fairly new didnt recognize the patterns that would lead any long time member to realize it wasnt really me.

I will do what I can to assist, just let me know.

BTW, I never ask for F&F payments and it is always with the extra 3% or so to keep it legit and covered.

Once again I am sorry that some members were taken advantage of during the masquerade ball last night.
Hey Brother, Its not your fault! Sh*t happens. I only fell for it because you are a very trusted member, but I knew in my gut something was off, but then again did not want to take advantage of a potential brain fart on your end. LOL!! Lesson learned and moving on.
Side note: When should I expect my PB1 will be out in the mail?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Hey Brother, Its not your fault! Sh*t happens. I only fell for it because you are a very trusted member, but I knew in my gut something was off, but then again did not want to take advantage of a potential brain fart on your end. LOL!! Lesson learned and moving on.
Side note: When should I expect my PB1 will be out in the mail?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
And I was concerned about USPS losing my package. At least that problem is solved.

Latest Posts

Back