• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$230 PB1 — who else paid?

Hey everyone. It appears someone hacked into my account today and posted as if they were me. We have asked @OakleyBoss to lock the account. If you paid this prick ANY money please file a dispute immediately. Thank you to those that contacted me about the issue. For the record I have never owned a pair of PBI and was out of town all day.

Hey everyone. It appears someone hacked into my account today and posted as if they were me. We have asked @OakleyBoss to lock the account. If you paid this prick ANY money please file a dispute immediately. Thank you to those that contacted me about the issue. For the record I have never owned a pair of PBI and was out of town all day.
I want to confirm this is @theREALGRFMotorsports

This is exactly what happened

How did the thief manage to hook more than one guy, if members are posting the letters 'PM', to signal that they're the first to send seller a message?

How did the thief manage to hook more than one guy, if members are posting the letters 'PM', to signal that they're the first to send seller a message?
Someone posting PM to claim a spot in line doesn't mean anything. Scammers don't care about decorum. Person probably went down the thread talking to the folks who posted PM.

Also, anyone who does not want to miss out is not going to be deterred by someone else posting first.

We know the a$$hat got dozens of PM’s at that price point.

Interesting they used multiple PP emails, almost like they knew to spread the money around...

Back